Looking for more balance in your world?
Life’s a fine balance: You don’t want too much drama, but you don’t want to be bored either. You don’t want to be stressed out, but you don’t want to be zapped of energy. At the end of the day, just want stability and peace.
Maybe this sounds likes you?
- I feel stressed out and I just can't seem to relax or calm down
- I feel really down all the time, like nothing cheers me up or makes me happy
- I'm always caught in relationship dramas
- I'm going through a big change in my life right now, and I'm finding it hard to adjust
- I find myself relying on unhealthy ways to deal with problems, like alcohol or drugs, unhealthy eating practices, over working or obsessing over little things
- I feel lost and directionless, and I'm looking for support to move forward with my life
So you’re caught a bit off balance, and now your looking for someone to help you even things out? You want to find someone who gets where you’re coming from and who is willing to work with you to make a difference.
What can I expect from counselling?
Counselling is for anyone who is going through a hard time and just wants things to change. Whether it’s a few sessions to work through a specific problem, ongoing treatment for mental health concerns or a supportive environment to talk things through, counselling can help you to make positive changes in your life. To give you an idea of what you can expect, here are some of potential benefits of counselling:
- Help you see things differently. To take a new perspective so you don't end up in the same old rut
- Support you to make the changes you want to make in life
- Offer you ideas, tips and resources to help you get on top of tricky problems
- Help you to make sense of, and make use of the latest developments in psychology and counselling
Finding the right counsellor is like finding the right partner. You want to find someone you click with, who gets you, and who is going to stand by you when things get rough.
To help you decide is a good fit for you, here is a bit about me, and the way I work:
- I am friendly and down to earth in my approach. I take ideas from psychology and make them relevant and useful for you.
- I have experience working with people from all walks of life. While my studies taught me a lot about psychology, the best learning has come working with people, like yourself.
- I am trained and experienced in a variety of different therapeutic approaches. I tailor counselling to your specific needs, values and interests.
- I genuinely love what I do. Being a psychologist allows me to be creative, to learn new things, and to make a positive contribution to the world around me.
The journey toward a balanced life can be challenging, but it can also be a really enjoyable and creative experience. If you are interested to find out more, here’s what to do next:
Call me on 0420 320 322 for a free 15 minutes chat to find out how I can help, or fill out the contact form and I will get back to you as soon as possible. I look forward to meeting you.Contact Emily